Hello crafty friends!
I am so thrilled to be the guest designer for Spellbinders this month. In February, I will be sharing greeting cards using so beautiful Bible Journaling collection by Joanne Fink – It is SO inspiring!
For today’s card, I’m featuring the Inspiring Others Stamp Set along with other Spellbinders dies.
Here is what I came up with:
Here are step-by-step photos:
1) Die-cut Geo Flower die from the Kaleidoscope collection from pale grey card stock.2) Make own adhesive panel using double-sided tape. Overlap the tapes carefully so there are no gaps.
3) Adhere Geo Flower die cut on adhesive panel. Trim outside of the die cut out using a scissors.
4) Apply glitters onto the sticky part of the die cut panel. Rub glitter with fingers to set in place.
5) Stamp butterflies from the Inspiring Others set onto watercolour paper using black pigment ink, and then watercolour them. Allow to dry completely. Fussy cut them out.
6) Die-cut 4 laces from pale grey card stock using one of the beautiful lace borders in the Small Die of the February Kit.
Lastly, I stamped sentiment from the Inspiring Others set on the same pale grey card stock using black pigment ink, and then trimmed it out using the Geo Flower die set – I just used the solid shape.
Thank you so much for stopping by. Happy crafting!!
Keep smiling and be blessed! God bless you all!
Love Love Love RejoicingCrafts
9 thoughts on “Spellbinders: Live By Inspiring Others”
Gorgeous and sparkly card, love this glitter technique!
This is beautiful. You did a wonderful job.
Congratulations on your GDT with Spellbinders – what an honour Yoonsun!! I love how you have used the stamps and dies on this stunning and absolutely beautiful card. You are such in inspiration
Ooh! Your glitter is gorgeous. Great card.
Very clever way to add glitter. Love it!
WOW Yoonsun, this is gorgeous!
Fantastic work, and beautiful results!
This geo flower die looks awesome and I love what you did with it. So sparkly!! The background lacey borders make a great background for it. It all makes for a gorgeous card!!
Pingback: February 2018 Clubs Inspiration Roundup! - Spellbinders